Reliasource® Below-Ground Pump Station.
The ideal sewage pumping station for residential areas.
With ReliaSource® Below-Ground Lift Stations, the only thing you see above the ground is an inconspicuous, low-silhouette entrance tube, making these packaged systems an ideal choice for residential settings. Because the self-priming pumps in these lift stations allow for shallow burial, installation is easy and inexpensive, and there's no need for elevators or platforms. The lift stations are pre-engineered and packed with the performance and control features you need most, and they can be fully customized to meet your specific sewage pumping requirements. Choose from an extensive selection of pumps, motors, controls, piping and accessories. We will build your unit to spec and deliver it to your job site, ready for lowering into position over the wet well. Simply hook up the piping and power connections for long-lasting, trouble-free, heavy-solids handling performance.
- Accommodates Gorman-Rupp Super T Series® or Ultra V Series® self-priming centrifugal, heavy duty solids-handling pumps
- Specifically designed for sewage and waste
water handling applications
- Duplex or triplex pump configurations sized to meet
your pumping requirements
- Heavy-duty construction and easy-to-service design
- Shallow burial can save up to 25 feet of digging, greatly reducing installation costs
- Durable fiberglass construction resists corrosion, mildew, fungus, mold and UV rays
- Provides a superior barrier to caustic or acidic atmospheres
- Vandal-resistant design for added security
- Robust, custom engineered, NEMA-rated automatic controls to operate pump function and warning systems
- Choose from a variety of adjustable pressure controls,
H-O-A selectors, overload reset buttons and circuit breakers
for station accessories
- Clearly marked field connections for fast and efficient
- Available U.L. and C.S.A. listed
- Industry-leading, 60-month warranty
- Covers the entire packaged system—enclosure, pumps,
valves and controls
Pump Size: 3" (75 mm), 4" (100 mm), 6" (150 mm),
8" (200 mm), 10" (250 mm)
Max Capacity: 3300 GPM (208 lps)
Max Solids: 3" (76 mm)
Max Head: 128' (39 m)
Max Temperature: 160°F (71°C)
Motor - Voltage: 200 V 3P, 230 V 1P, 230 V 3P, 460 V 3P
Motor - Cycles: 60 Hz
Horsepower: 2 HP - 75 HP
Station Sizes: 7'6" & 10'
Find A Distributor